Thursday, June 25, 2009

Celebrating Father’s Day at Small Hope Bay Lodge



Two father-daughter couples visited Small Hope Bay Lodge last weekend. Win and Helen, who are long-term repeat guests, and Brad and Laurie, who are new to the Small Hope Bay family, all celebrated Father’s day by diving and relaxing together.

“My first time here was in 1965 and I find it gratifying that after Dick was quoted: ‘the only immutable law in life is change’. He has left a place that was great to start and has not changed. We had a ball and will be back. I always come back!” -Win Robinson

“This is my 4th trip to Small Hope Bay and I can’t wait to come back again. It’s so nice that it never changes. The people treat you like family and the diving is phenomenal. See you in 2010!” - Helen Ambuge

“I found the diving experience here to be wonderful, rewarding and unique. I’m just sorry I didn’t learn about SHBL sooner than this year; I would have visited many times before now.” -Brad Frederic

“We have had such a fabulous time – the diving is simply magnificent! The dive crew has the perfect approach, just enough care and concern. But they allow you more freedom than any other dive operations I’ve experienced. This place is truly special, unique and magical!! Thank you, Thank you!” -Laura Frederic Pin It Now!

No comments: